Amplify is a full service public affairs firm helping develop and manage successful campaigns, create and sustain strategic alliances; and produce and advance effective online communications strategies.
Our wide array of services fall under three broad categories: Internet & Social Media, Communications, Strategic Alliances.
Internet & Social Media
Amplify helps you harness the web’s potential to target messages, reach key audiences and build alliances in order to achieve your objectives. Our tech-savvy staff thrives on the constantly changing digital world, opening up new opportunities for our clients in order to engage their supporters in new ways, greatly expand their sphere of influence and harness technology’s limitless potential to achieve greater success.
- Internet Strategic Communications
- Design and Development of Websites and Blogs
- Website Traffic and Data Analysis
- Google Analytics: implementation, training, and consulting
- Member Data Analysis, Segmentation Strategy
- Online Advocacy
- Campaign Strategy, Design and Development
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Campaigns
- Video Services
- Database, CRM Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social/Digital Media Services
- YouTube and Viral Video
- Social Networks: Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn Podcasting
- Blogger Relations and Blog Training
- Live and On-Demand Webcasts
Amplify understands the ever-evolving public policy environment and has proven to be a pioneer in developing new and effective ways to influence decision makers. We are continuously raising the bar in developing and implementing innovative communications strategies that lead to results and deliver success.
- Public Affairs
- Media Strategy, Outreach, Placement
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Message Development
- Media Training
- Policy Analysis
- Congressional Briefings and Media Events
- Print, Radio and Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Video Services
Amplify has spent decades helping clients build bonds with the nation’s premier advocacy groups, not just from inside the Beltway, but from home states and districts too. Whether it’s to elevate an issue, enact legislation or establish a leadership position in the marketplace, a demonstration of broad, energetic support never fails to influence opinions.
- Third Party and Stakeholder Relations
- Coalition Building and Management
- Communications Strategy
- Spokesperson Media Training
- Grassroots and Advocacy Support